11/09/2010

Half way there

So, being as the Lions have just played they're 8th game of the season, I thought I'd look back and see how my predictions were doing (because lets face it, I care more about that than the actual team.

My Predictions:
@Bears- W
Philly- L
@Minnesota- L
@Green Bay- L
St. Louis- W
@Giants- L
Washington- W
N.Y. Jets- W

What's Actually happened:
@Bears- L 14-19
Philly- L 32-35
@Minnesota- L 10-24
@Green Bay- L 26-28
St. Louis- W 44-6
@Giants- L 20-28
Washington- W 37-25
N.Y. Jets- L 20-23

My Record: 6-2.

Huh, so for the first half of the season I've been pretty accurate, my only wrong ones were the bears (where they should have won but got gypped on a bad call) and this sunday's game against the Jets. Of course, now with Stafford injured (for the Second time this season), It's really going to be a crap shoot. Hill is a good quarterback, but unless Stafford can toughen up, we're going to need a new starter.

No comments: