3/13/2009

A Creative Moment or Two

You know, I've been in a creative mood the past couple days... it all started yesterday morning zoning off in my English class (yes, the one I bitch about all the time). Who knew it'd be good for something.

Anyway, since yesterday morning I've come of with three sets of lyrics as well as two guitar riffs that aren't terrible... Overall I'm kinda proud... i mean, I still have to run it all by my band mates and see what they say and if any of it is usable... but overall I'm feeling pretty good, well, good in a restless sort of way.

Until next time,
The Wandering Minstrel

3 comments:

Harry said...

Bandmates? You've got a band? Did I know about this and forget?

KPOni said...

yea dad, i told you matt, lisa and i started a band, we just need a drummer... at least i thought i told you.

Anonymous said...

thank jesus for my awesome tin flute. now to actually learn how to play something other than "mary had a little lamb"...