8/30/2009

Random Musings

Here are some random thoughts that are bouncing around in my head:

I quite enjoy tea.

I don't understand why people made such a fuss about Micheal Jackson's death, especially considering the press we gave him in his life.

Is it ok to make fun of people on the day of their death?

If Jesus was G-d's son, but Joeseph was the one that raised him, did G-d have to pay child support?

Life needs more muffins, and tea, and the occasional dance break.

The more I look at politics the more I see one large conspiracy to create a dictatorship within a country.

What is the point of the "number lock" button on the computer?

You should read the book Good Omens, it's quite funny.

That's it for now folks, I imagine the next time I get bored enough there'll be a "Random Musings II" so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Harry said...

What? Bored? You're bored in Chicago? If your that bored, run down to the Jazz Record Mart and pick me up one of the Fats Waller box sets. I'll pay you for it.

mschieren said...

Number Lock is for the keyboards with an additional 1-9 keyset on the right, it allows you to use the 2,4,8 and 6 as a keypad if you do not want to use them as numbers.

:D~