5/05/2010

Crazy Life

So yea... I now officially have two jobs (YAY!) and I am starting at Oakland Community College in July. This summer is... well, it's going to be hectic, I don't quite know how I'm gonna do, but I'm hoping for good things.

Regardless, I'm excited because my love will be moving up to Ferndale soon, and this excites me. I'm glad she is, because it get's lonely up here without her. I only hope she'll find what she's looking for up here, because that's really what's important.

So, really that's about it, no truly deep thoughts today. I think i'm goign to tlak about soemthing next time though, probably the importance of kittens to the global economic crisis... or something else I could write a thesis on. eh, who knows.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my god, i love you so much. you're the brightest light in my life.

mschieren said...

kittens are incredibly important to the global economic crisis

have at it young lad

Harry said...

NO, we're not getting another cat.