5/17/2010

Happiness (As well as the furtherment of my political views)

So, My lovely girlfriend has moved to Michigan for the summer, I am quite happy. She's living about 5-10 minutes walking distance away from me, which makes me even happier. I know things have been a little tough for her getting here, finding a job, arguing with her parents over things, not to mention planning, but I am really just happy she's here, like stupidly happy. That's really all I can say about it.

On another note, I got my federal tax refund, it was about 35+ dollars short. It came with a nice little letter saying that my refund was "different" (not lower, different) and that i would be told why in a few weeks. Fuck you federal government, fuck you.

That is all.

UPDATE: Evidentally had got the letter before the check, filled out my tax forms wrong, except I'm pretty sure I didn't, looking at the math I did. So, the Feds can go fuck themselves, I'm robbing the IRS of $37.32 as soon as i can get the materials together. who's in?

No comments: