2/16/2009

A Simple Intro

This is yet another annoying blog.

I've been reading blogs for a good 3-4 years now. I'm a college student at an arts school in Chicago, it's fun, but I find that a fair amount of things annoy me. It is because of this that I feel it necessary to go about my ranting on the internet, i mean, it seems like the perfect place.

Yes, this will be a fair amount of ranting... mostly about how the government is too big, how people are too dumb and how everyone still hates the Jews.

If I thought a lot of people were going to read this, I would warn those reading that I will probably offend. It's a good thing I don't care.

With all that said, I welcome you to a world of unimportance, non-sequitors and other things of that nature.

2 comments:

Harry said...

What, school isn't keeping you busy enough? Go study something.

Anonymous said...

what, i'm not keeping you busy enough? pay attention to me.