2/22/2009

A Superficial Question

Whatever happened to superficiality? I mean, the good ol' kind... muscular, tan guys, skinny big breasted women. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not a huge fan of the elitism and general jack-assery that comes along with being one of those few... I'm just wondering where it went, what with more and more people being attracted to those skinny, emaciated, pale guys... as well as girls... it's just an odd turn of events.

Mind you, I kind of am one of those skinny, emaciated, pale guys... which is fine. And to be frankly honest, I like my girls with a little more junk in the trunk if you catch my drift. I'm simply wondering what happened to the old standards of good looks... and if these new one's aren't just as superficial.

Really, I don't have much else to say on the subject... it's just that. People think that society is becoming less superficial... and it's not. It's just a different kind. Everyone is superficial and that's what people don't understand. Everyone judges everyone else on how they look, period. It's how the human mind works, and it's something we can get past, but don't deny that it happens.

Peace out,
Damien, the dancing daemon extraordinaire

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

people do still want that, you're one of them and you know it. you want the chick with big tits. so do i.

we're attracted to the parental-type figures. my dad was a skinny guy, so i like skinny guys. i've dated and liked outside my "type", and i've found some people don't really have a type... either that or they just love poon/man-poon.
it's an odd thing to really consider.

i'm wondering why i find such androgynous people attractive, on that note.

it's superficial as long as you can see through it. i'm sure you didn't know my depth when you saw me, as i didn't know yours, and that certainly has changed. thank god.

mschieren said...

I'm not gonna lie I'm probably still superficial as hell.